- Mobileunlockbd.com Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock the customers cellular phone’s network. It will be the customers responsibility to verify the phone in which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
- Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
- If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, Mobileunlockbd.com may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hardlocked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds.
- If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
- The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. Mobileunlockbd.com will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2005). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please review the full privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in an request to exclude you from our mailing list.
OUR SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES:
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in a matter of minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. There is simply too many codes for us to keep track and handle. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. You can rest assured that we will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can but ask for your patience if this should be the case.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
HARDLOCKING YOUR DEVICE:
Before you purchase one of our unlock codes, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as you are out of attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have 3-10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.